Item #: BT58804-PIN
Price: $2.25
    Points to Purchase:23
    Button Backing:




     Pin Back 



    90% of the country supports background checks. The other 10% are republican obstructionists. Call them out for what they are - the party of no gun control! This celluloid button measures 3" with a safety pin back. The magnetic back features the safety pin back along with a magnet so you can wear the button or stick it to a refrigerator. Union made in the USA.
    Comment About This Product: